Cracking the DAT (Dental Admission Test), 2nd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 928 pages
On Sale: May 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-5846-2 (1-5247-5846-9)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
IF IT'S ON THE TEST, IT'S IN THIS BOOK! With 2 full-length practice exams, extensive subject reviews, a key info "cheat sheet," and tons of step-by-step examples, this book will help you tackle the Dental Admission Test with confidence.
Winning admission to dental school isn't easy! This expanded 2nd edition of The Princeton Review's Cracking the DAT provides you with:
Everything You Need to Know to Achieve a High Score.
· In-depth coverage of biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, perceptual ability, reading comprehension, and math
· Full-color tear-out reference guide for quick review
· Tons of illustrations, diagrams, and tables
Practice that Takes You to Excellence.
· 2 full-length practice DAT exams online, with detailed answer explanations
· Drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the DAT
· Lots of examples with step-by-step instruction
· Online extras including drills, glossaries by section, and key terms lists
Techniques that Actually Work.
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for difficult question types
· Key DAT strategies to help you tackle the toughest parts of the test
· Proven techniques to help you work smarter, not harder