Cracking the Praxis Tests (Core Academic Skills + Subject Assessments + PLT Exams), 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 576 pages
On Sale: August 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-5820-2 (1-5247-5820-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE REVIEW YOU NEED FOR THE PRAXIS SCORE YOU WANT. Complete with 6 practice tests, Cracking the Praxis brings you focused content review, practice questions and drills, and free online content to help you master the Praxis Core, key Subject Assessments, and the Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) tests.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 Praxis Core practice tests to help you prepare for every section of the exam—2 each for Reading, Writing, and Math
• Targeted content review for the most critical exams, including the Core Academic Skills for Educators tests, top Subject Assessments, and the Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) tests
• Step-by-step approaches to the types of questions you'll see on test day
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• In-depth answer explanations to identify and learn from your mistakes
• Fundamental strategies for solving common Praxis test problems
• Realistic practice questions and essential information to deepen your Praxis mastery
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Up-to-date information on the what, when where, and how of the Praxis tests
• Bonus study materials online, including a chapter on Elementary Education, expanded math solutions, and PLT practice quizzes
• Planning and organization tips to prepare you for test day