The Best 384 Colleges, 2019 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review and Robert Franek
Format: Trade Paperback, 880 pages
On Sale: August 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-5819-6 (1-5247-5819-1)
*****As seen on the TODAY SHOW!*****
NO ONE KNOWS COLLEGES LIKE THE PRINCETON REVIEW! The Princeton Review's college rankings started in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. Over 25 years and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you … and that this is the book that will help you find it!
What Makes THE BEST 384 COLLEGES the Most Popular College Guide?
STRAIGHT FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 384 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 138,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
Plus! Free access to 2 full-length practice tests online (1 SAT and 1 ACT) to help you prep for the important admissions-exams part of your admissions journey.