Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Spanish, 16th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 304 pages
On Sale: February 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1098-9 (1-5247-1098-9)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Spanish with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and online listening drills for realistic practice.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Spanish is—or how much of a difference a stellar score on the subject test can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around the exam, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Spanish will help you to achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Comprehensive review of key vocabulary and grammar skills
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Spanish
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Access to online listening drills for additional realistic practice
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.