Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Literature, 16th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 272 pages
On Sale: February 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1094-1 (1-5247-1094-6)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Literature with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 4 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key literary terms and genres; and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT Literature can be a tough nut to crack, but the experts at The Princeton Review have written a guidebook that will enable you to take on the exam and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Literature
• Score conversion tables to help you assess your performance and track your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
• Sample passages from works of prose, poetry, and drama
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.