Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry, 16th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 384 pages
On Sale: December 2017
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1076-7 (1-5247-1076-8)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key chemistry topics, and targeted strategies for every question type.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Chemistry is—or how helpful a stellar exam score can be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in Chemistry
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Hands-on experience with all three question types in each content chapter
• Complete study sheet of core formulas and terms