Grammar Smart, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 272 pages
On Sale: November 2017
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1056-9 (1-5247-1056-3)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO BE A GRAMMAR GURU.
How you speak and write can say a lot about you. Grammar makes a lasting impression, but learning it can seem like a never-ending parade of complicated and contradictory rules! That’s why we at The Princeton Review created Grammar Smart—instead of boring you with countless rules and confusing grammatical terms, this book takes a fun approach to showing the logic behind each correct sentence.
This updated fourth edition of Grammar Smart brings you:
• In-depth reviews of the basic parts of speech
• Tips on how to avoid misplaced modifiers and dangling participles
• A glossary of key grammar terms
• Quick quizzes throughout the book to help you check your progress
• Detailed sentence diagrams to help you identify word classes
• Comprehensive summaries of each major grammar topic