Cracking the ASVAB, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 464 pages
On Sale: May 2017
ISBN: 978-1-101-92072-5 (1-101-92072-6)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
If it’s on the ASVAB, it’s in this book!
The Princeton Review’s Cracking the ASVAB brings you everything you need to conquer the ASVAB exams. Inside, you’ll find comprehensive reviews of the test topics, proven strategies for overcoming challenging questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want from the test-prep experts at The Princeton Review.
This 4th Edition includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Diagrams, charts, and visual aids to simplify memorization
· An extensive vocabulary list to help you prepare for the Word Knowledge and Paragraph Comprehension sections of the test
· Tons of practice questions with step-by-step answers and explanations