Cracking the CBEST, 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 368 pages
On Sale: September 2015
ISBN: 978-1-101-88193-4 (1-101-88193-3)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• A helpful essay template to break down the writing section piece-by-piece
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists at the end of each content review chapter