Workout for the New PSAT/NMSQT
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 272 pages
On Sale: August 2015
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2638-0 (0-8041-2638-0)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE PSAT IS CHANGING IN 2015! Be prepared to beat the exam, boost your National Merit Scholarship chances, *AND* get a jump on the New SAT with this practice book of all-new drills for the all-new exam.
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Starting in October 2015, a new version of the PSAT is being rolled out nationwide. The good news is that the New PSAT is being redesigned to look more like the New SAT—meaning that taking this exam will give you a valuable glimpse into what the New SAT will look like. The bad news, of course, is that it's a whole new test format to get familiar with!
Created specifically for the redesigned exam, The Princeton Review's Workout for the New PSAT provides plenty of practice to get you ready to tackle the test, including:
• Essential information about the major exam changes, including an overview of new PSAT basics, scoring, and content
• 275+ practice questions covering all subject areas
• Answers and detailed explanations to help you learn from your mistakes
• A “Pre-College Insider” section filled with useful guidance and advice
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
Inside, you’ll find essential information about the new PSAT, material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to help get the score you want.