900 Practice Questions for the Upper Level SSAT & ISEE
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 544 pages
On Sale: September 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2487-4 (0-8041-2487-6)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT ... and The Princeton Review brings you all the practice you need to ace the Upper Level SSAT or ISEE and get into the private school of your choice.
The Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) and Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) are crucial parts of the application process for private schools. Give yourself or your student a leg up in the competitive admissions race with this workout book full of practice problems and explanations to help hone your areas of strength, improve your areas of weakness, and drill your way to success.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 for SSAT & 1 for ISEE), plus nearly 600 additional questions
• Alternating SSAT & ISEE drills that provide a clear comparison of specific
• Verbal, Math, Reading, and Writing question types
Academic and Strategic Explanations.
• Solve questions “your teacher’s way” using a fundamental-skills approach
• Learn when to apply The Princeton Review’s test-cracking techniques
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Assess your current knowledge and use the drills included to hone in on
the areas where you need improvement
• Customize your study plan for a higher score