Cracking the GMAT: Interactive Prep & Review for the Graduate Management Admission Test
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 704 pages
On Sale: July 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2451-5 (0-8041-2451-5)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
Get everything you need to ace the GMAT with full-length interactive practice tests and drills, video tutorials for tough question types, and extensive subject reviews from Princeton Review experts.
This special iBooks Author edition of Cracking the GMAT brings your entire study experience directly to your iPad with:
· Multiple interactive practice drills covering everything from Data Sufficiency to Integrated Reasoning
· An interactive diagnostic exam to assess where you stand, complete with a timer and review mode
· 180+ additional interactive practice questions sorted by difficulty
· Access to 2 additional practice tests and other exclusive resources online
· Complete content coverage for all GMAT test topics
· Expert video tutorials demonstrating key test-taking strategies in action
· Tappable pop-up icons with tips, tricks, notes, and other helpful exam info
The Princeton Review’s Cracking the GMAT: Interactive Practice & Review is your complete guide to getting the score you want on the Graduate Management Admission Test. Detailed subject reviews make it easy to refresh your understanding of all topics covered on the GMAT. Abundant drills and exercises give you plenty of opportunities to practice your skills and strengthen your weak spots. And with access to 2 full-length practice exams, a diagnostic exam, 2 test-length Integrated Reasoning drills, and over 180 additional practice questions—all with complete answers and explanations—you can easily evaluate where you stand and track your progress as you improve.
Along with practical exam info and effective testing strategies, Cracking the GMAT also includes access to more exclusive resources online—including free performance analysis for online tests, extra math & verbal drills, updates on the Integrated Reasoning section, and more!