Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 704 pages
On Sale: May 2021
ISBN: 978-0-525-57048-6 (0-525-57048-9)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2022 edition. Includes 5 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)