Princeton Review ACT Premium Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 880 pages
On Sale: December 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-57010-3 (0-525-57010-1)
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—WITH THE MOST PRACTICE ON THE MARKET! Includes 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
PLUS! Up to date information on the new ACT Online Testing option, superscores, section retesting, and more via your included online Student Tools.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Information on the ACT Online Testing option, superscores, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests and essay checklists to help you grade the writing tests
Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "College Admissions Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays