MCAT Workout, Revised 3rd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 496 pages
On Sale: October 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-57008-0 (0-525-57008-X)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EXTRA PRACTICE FOR MCAT MASTERY. Perfect your grasp of the MCAT with the hundreds of high-yield practice questions and passages in this workout prep book. Fully revised for content correctness.
They say “practice makes perfect” for a reason. MCAT® Workout brings you hundreds of high-yield MCAT practice questions that will help you achieve total proficiency on the exam. With realistic freestanding and passage-based practice questions and detailed, strategic solutions—all written by top Princeton Review MCAT experts—this book arms you with the extra prep you need to walk into test day with total confidence.
• Targeted practice for Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, CARS, Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, and Psychology and Sociology
• 55+ MCAT-style passages with 310 passage-based questions
• 370 freestanding questions
• In-depth explanations to help you identify and learn from your mistakes
• Step-by-step problem-solving for the toughest question types