Princeton Review AP U.S. History Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 512 pages
On Sale: December 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-57004-2 (0-525-57004-7)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 50% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP U.S. History Exam with this comprehensive study guide from the makers of the bestselling APUSH books on the market. Now includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points