Princeton Review AP European History Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 464 pages
On Sale: October 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56993-0 (0-525-56993-6)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU FOR A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP European History Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our Student Tools online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay prompts
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history