Princeton Review AP Environmental Science Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 432 pages
On Sale: October 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56991-6 (0-525-56991-X)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5, now with 33% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP Environmental Science Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed figures, graphs, and charts to illustrate important world environmental phenomena
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Thorough lists of key terms for every content chapter
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Quick-study glossary of the terms you should know