Princeton Review AP World History: Modern Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 384 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56971-8 (0-525-56971-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 50% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the AP World History: Modern Exam with this comprehensive study guide. Includes 3 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for every test topic, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of topics and skills