Princeton Review AP Statistics Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 464 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56965-7 (0-525-56965-0)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 2x the practice of previous editions!
Ace the AP Statistics Exam with this comprehensive study guide, including 4 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for all topics, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas and reference information, helpful pre-college advice, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphics