Princeton Review AP Spanish Language & Culture Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 368 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56964-0 (0-525-56964-2)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews & strategies, access to online extras, and audio tracks for realistic listening practice.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
• Step-by-step instruction on how to crack each question type
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Audio tracks for realistic practice on the speaking and listening sections—available to download or stream online
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Translations for all practice test passages and questions
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, and helpful pre-college info via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted review of verb and grammar forms with drills for each topic
• Sample student essays with scored evaluations