Princeton Review AP Physics C Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 656 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56962-6 (0-525-56962-6)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics C Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and bonus online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for both Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, a handy list of equations and formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism exam questions