Princeton Review AP Economics Micro & Macro Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 336 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56950-3 (0-525-56950-2)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 2x the practice of previous editions!
Ace the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 4 full-length practice tests (2 each for Micro and Macro) with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Detailed content review for both Micro and Macro test topics, such as supply, elasticity, aggregated demand, and inflation
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Useful charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college info, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 apiece for Micro & Macro; 1 test in the book, 1 online for each) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions