Princeton Review AP Calculus BC Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 768 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56946-6 (0-525-56946-4)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 66% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 5 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Engaging activities to help you criticially assess your progress
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas