Princeton Review AP Biology Prep, 2021
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 400 pages
On Sale: August 2020
ISBN: 978-0-525-56943-5 (0-525-56943-X)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 33% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP Biology Exam with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• End-of-chapter key term lists to help focus your studying