Princeton Review LSAT Premium Prep, 28th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 432 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56922-0 (0-525-56922-7)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST LSAT SCORE—updated for the Digital LSAT.
Get all the prep you need to ace the Law School Admission Test with this guidebook, including 3 Official LSAT PrepTests, targeted strategies for each test section, and Premium Portal extras online.
Everything You Need to Know to Achieve a High Score.
· Instructional material and step-by-step examples that use real, previously-administered LSAT problems
· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 3 full-length, recent Official LSAT PrepTests (licensed directly from the Law School Admissions Council)—all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations
· Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as practice drills
Techniques That Actually Work—Plus Online Extras for a Competitive Edge
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Complete breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
· Multi-week study guides
· Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips