Princeton Review CBEST Prep, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 464 pages
On Sale: December 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56882-7 (0-525-56882-4)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• An all-purpose approach to constructing successful essays, regardless of topic
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists for review at a glance