The Best 385 Colleges, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review and Robert Franek
Format: eBook, 880 pages
On Sale: September 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56878-0 (0-525-56878-6)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
A revised and updated edition of the hottest college guidebook, a perennial favorite of the national media!
NO ONE KNOWS COLLEGES LIKE THE PRINCETON REVIEW! The Princeton Review's college rankings started in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. Over 25 years and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you … and that this is the book that will help you find it!
STRAIGHT FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 385 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 140,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students' opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The "Inside Word" on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
Plus! Free access to 2 full-length practice tests online (1 SAT and 1 ACT) to help you prep for the important admissions-exams part of your admissions journey.