Cracking the AP Calculus BC Exam, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 768 pages
On Sale: October 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56854-4 (0-525-56854-9)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Calculus BC Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online drills, study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills throughout each content review chapter
• Helpful reference guide of of key calculus formulas and comprehensive drills available online