Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 656 pages
On Sale: August 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56815-5 (0-525-56815-8)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras including information on the planned College Board course updates coming in 2019-2020.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Subjects organized into manageable units
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas and comprehensive drill units available online