The Complete Book of Colleges, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 1152 pages
On Sale: July 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56811-7 (0-525-56811-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
The MEGA-GUIDE to 1,359 COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES! Kick off your college search with this comprehensive guidebook to public and private schools, offering profiles with crucial info on admissions, academics, financial aid, and more!
No one knows colleges better than The Princeton Review! Inside The Complete Book of Colleges, 2020 Edition, you’ll find meticulously researched information that will help you narrow the search for the best college for you. Each of the 1,359 user-friendly profiles answers your questions, including:
• How much are tuition and other student fees and costs?
• What types of financial aid are available, and when are the applications due?
• What do admissions officers look for most in test scores and recommendations?
• Which majors are the most popular and have the highest enrollment?
• What is housing like, and how accessible is technology on campus?
• What are the key campus organizations, athletics, and student activities?
• How selective is the school?
• Plus! Indexes based on cost, selectivity, and size that will help you narrow your search
Get a leg up on your college search with this easy-to-use, comprehensive, and savvy guidebook from the experts at The Princeton Review.