Cracking the SSAT & ISEE, 2020 Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 704 pages
On Sale: June 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56809-4 (0-525-56809-3)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, and tons of extra drills in the book.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• A thorough review of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
• A detailed syllabus online that you can download and print for easy reference and notes
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
• 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
• Practice questions and drills inside the book for every level, subject, and question type to keep track of your progress