English and Reading Workout for the ACT, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 272 pages
On Sale: March 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56793-6 (0-525-56793-3)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the English and Reading sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help with the ACT verbal sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's English & Reading Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• A 4-step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions on the English passages
• Pacing strategies to help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
• Tips for tackling tricky questions using process-of-elimination techniques
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert subject review, from punctuation to more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
• New Dual Reading passages for question mastery
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading) with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter drills to help cement your knowledge
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key practice problems