Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 4th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 256 pages
On Sale: March 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56792-9 (0-525-56792-5)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Math and Science sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the ACT quantitative sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and logically eliminating wrong answers
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert reviews of the key algebra, geometry, and science concepts you’ll see on the ACT
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to analyze Science passages and effectively answer the accompanying questions
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems