ASAP European History: A Quick-Review Study Guide for the AP Exam
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 256 pages
On Sale: February 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56780-6 (0-525-56780-1)
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth prep guide, Cracking the AP European History Exam!
LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP European History is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP European History, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, timelines, dates, people, facts, and events for AP Euro History—all explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, maps, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A two-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP European History include:
• The Renaissance
• The Napoleonic Wars
• Revolutions throughout Europe
• World War II & Globalization
... and more!