Crash Course for the ACT, 6th Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 264 pages
On Sale: February 2019
ISBN: 978-0-525-56777-6 (0-525-56777-1)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
Your Last-Minute Guide to a High ACT Score!
Crunched for ACT prep time? Crash Course for the ACT is your last-minute solution, providing the most critical information you need to do well on the exam—plus 10 simple steps to put you on the path to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help You Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
· Concise, expert advice on all the question types you’ll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the ACT
· Key strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 150+ practice drill questions and answer explanations, spread across all sections of the test
· Example questions with step-by-step solutions throughout the book
· In-depth instructions to help you write a high-scoring essay