Cracking the Nursing School Entrance Exams, 2nd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 416 pages
On Sale: October 2018
ISBN: 978-0-525-56757-8 (0-525-56757-7)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get the content review & practice tests you need to ace major nursing assessments like the NLN PAX-RN, TEAS, HESI A2, and PSB-RN with this comprehensive guidebook from The Princeton Review.
The Prep & Practice You Need To Achieve A High Score.
· 2 full-length practice tests online with detailed explanations for every question (1 for the TEAS and 1 for the NLN PAX-RN)
· In-depth content review for topics found on most major nursing school entrance exams, with guidance broken out by Science, Math, and Verbal subjects
· Thorough topic reviews covering biology, anatomy and physiology, physics, chemistry, Earth science, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, charts and diagrams, English verbal mechanics, reading comprehension, and vocabulary
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the tests
· Essential tips to help you work smarter, not harder
· Key test-taking techniques and principles for maximizing your score