550+ PSAT Practice Questions, 2nd Edition
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 368 pages
On Sale: January 2018
ISBN: 978-0-451-48748-3 (0-451-48748-6)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 550+ practice questions & everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships!
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Familiarize yourself with the test and timing with our PSAT overview
• Prepare for all question types with Reading, Writing & Language, and Math drills
• Pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses with a full-length practice test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with complete answer explanations for every question
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your PSAT knowledge
• Learn fundamental test-prep strategies to eliminate choices and quickly solve problems
Hone Your Competitive Admissions Edge.
• Learn everything you need to know about National Merit® Scholarships
• Take bonus warm-up drills online
• Discover useful post-SAT advice in an extra, online “College Insider”supplement