Returning your products to RandomHouse.com:
- Random House will issue a full refund (excluding shipping and handling fees) for your online purchase if you:
- Return new books, unopened CDs, cassettes, VHS tapes, DVDs and other products in their original condition.
- Include the packing slip of the package you received.
- Mail your return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
RandomHouse.com shall have no obligation to refund or return any items it receives that are not in compliance with these three requirements.
- Ship all returns with packing slip enclosed to:
Random House, Inc.
1019 N State Road 47
- Refunds cannot be issued for any prepackaged products that are returned opened or have obvious signs of use (unless they are found to be defective).
- No credits will be granted for any item that is returned after 30 days from the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
- The cost of postage for all returns is the responsibility of the consumer.
- Only products purchased from the RandomHouse.com website fall under the Returns Policy above. We don?t give refunds for books bought at your local bookseller or at another bookseller or retail store.
- Returns made to RandomHouse.com will be credited only in the form of the original payment method.
We recommend shipping all returns via a traceable carrier (UPS, FEDEX, DHL) and retaining the carrier's tracking number until you receive your credit or refund. We regret that we cannot assume any responsibility for unreceived returns shipped via a non-traceable carrier (USPS).