1. Did re-encountering the Sisterhood in their late twenties change your perception of your favorite character? Has your favorite character changed over the course of the series overall? Why do you think she or he has or hasn’t?
2. What did you think about the relationship between Bridget and Brian in this novel? Did it surprise you?
3. Were you happy to see Lena end up with Kostos? Did you think she would end up with someone else? Why or why not?
4. What is your favorite chapter-opening quote? Why?
5. Have you ever lost touch with a close friend? Were you able to mend the relationship, or is it something that got put off for too long?
6. Did you expect the pants to come back in this book? Why or why not?
7. Did you read the series growing up or did you come to Sisterhood Everlasting on its own? How do you think it would change your reading of this novel if you had or hadn’t read the other books?
8. Were you surprised by some of the roads the girls had gone down since the last Sisterhood novel?
9. Have you ever felt unfulfilled by your job and relationship, like Carmen did in this novel? Did it take you a while to see it? When you did notice, how did you react?
10. What would you do if you were in Tibby’s shoes and knew that you were going to die soon?