It’s time for ALA Midwinter in Georgia!
January 03, 2017
Stop by the Random House Children’s Books Booth, #1903, to browse our new books from spring and summer 2017, pick up a variety of free promotional materials and advance reader’s copies, and meet our staff!
RHCB Coupon Giveaway!
Look for this coupon in your School Library Journal packet, and bring it to our booth to receive an exclusive print!
Visit the Book Buzz Theater!
RHCB Book Buzz Presentation on Saturday, January 21!
ARCs to get excited about:
- by Emily Jenkins; illustrated by Chris Appelhans
- by R.J. Palacio
- by Jonah Winter; illustrated by C. F. Payne
- by Annie Silvestro; illustrated by Tatjana Mai-Wyss
- edited by Ellen Oh, contributions from Kwame Alexander, Soman Chainani, Matt de la Peña, Tim Federle, Grace Lin, Meg Medina, Walter Dean Myers, Tim Tingle, Jacqueline Woodson, and Kelly J. Baptist
- by Melissa Savage
- by Mark Siegel and Alexis Siegel; illustrated by Xanthe Bouma, Matt Rockefeller, and Boya Sun
- by Adrienne Kress
- by Jeff Zentner
- by Cath Crowley
- by Jennifer E. Smith
- by Tanya Lee Stone