Subscribe to the Random House What's New Newsletter.
Your Email Address:
The All-I'll-Ever-Want Christmas Doll
Written by Patricia C. McKissack
Illustrated by Jerry Pinkney
- Category: Juvenile Fiction - Social Situations - Friendship
- Format: Hardcover, 40 pages
- On Sale: September 11, 2007
- Signed Edition Price: $25.00
- ISBN: 978-0-375-83759-3 (0-375-83759-0)
ABOUT THIS BOOK
It's Christmas and Nella is beside herself with excitement! She and her sisters have been given a real gift—a beautiful Baby Betty doll. But it's hard to share something you've waited your whole seven-year-old life for, and Nella grabs the doll for herself. It isn't long before she discovers that a doll can't do the fun things she and her sisters do together. So, as Christmas day fades, Nella shares it with her sisters. Set in the Depression era South, here's a heartwarming story that captures the essence of the holiday.