ASAP U.S. Government & Politics: A Quick-Review Study Guide for the AP Exam
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 256 pages
On Sale: January 2018
ISBN: 978-1-5247-5771-7 (1-5247-5771-3)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth prep guide, Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam!
LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP U.S. Government & Politics is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP U.S. Government & Politics, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, institutions, and policies for AP United States Gov & Politics—all explained clearly & concisely
• Lists, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP U.S. Government & Politics include:
• The institutions of national government
• Constitutional underpinnings
• Political beliefs & behaviors
• Civil rights & civil liberties
• Congress, the presidency, the bureaucracy, and the federal courts
• Public policy
• Political parties, interest groups, and mass media
... and more!