1,471 ACT Practice Questions, 5th Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 720 pages
On Sale: March 2017
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1066-8 (1-5247-1066-0)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review! This revised 5th edition of our popular ACT practice question compendium contains 1,471 practice problems to help familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better support your understanding of tricky problems.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and equivalent in length to 3 more ACTs) to help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Targeted subject drills that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• See The Princeton Review’s techniques in action and solidify your ACT knowledge
• Learn fundamental approaches for solving questions
Take Control of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts help to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills allow you to customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you how to write a high-scoring response