Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2018 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 464 pages
On Sale: August 2017
ISBN: 978-1-5247-1019-4 (1-5247-1019-9)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP U.S. History Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews for every test topic, strategies for every question type, and access to online extras via our AP Connect portal.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer questions and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 exam
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize your points