Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam 2018, Premium Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 784 pages
On Sale: August 2017
ISBN: 9781524710002 (1524710008)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras via our AP Connect portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 6 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book provides the most practice at the best price (more tests than any other major offering currently on the market, at a price that's 20% less than the nearest competitor).
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP Calculus AB Exam
• Subjects organized into manageable units
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• Comprehensive drills at the end of each chapter and unit
• Handy guide to key calculus formulas, plus bonus tips online for optimizing your TI-84 calculator
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder