Cracking the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion)
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 768 pages
On Sale: April 2016
ISBN: 978-1-101-88210-8 (1-101-88210-7)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
All the strategies, review, and practice you need to earn your high school equivalency certificate! Includes 2 full-length practice exams and bonus online drills and tutorials.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
The TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) is a new high school equivalency exam that some states are using as an alternative to the traditional GED test. Currently offered in CA, IL, IN, NC, NJ, NY, NV, SC, WV, and WY, the TASC is made up of 5 separate tests covering Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Science, and Social Studies.
The Princeton Review's new Cracking the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) is a comprehensive guide to helping you conquer this new test. Created to include the very latest exam updates, this step-by-step guide includes:
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High TASC Score.
• Complete coverage of Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science
• Easy-to-follow lessons with step-by-step guidance
• Customizable study “road maps” to help you create a clear plan of attack
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for all five test subjects
Bonus Online Features for an Extra Edge.
• Additional practice drills for the most challenging topics
• Tutorials for the technology-enhanced and constructed-response questions
• Sample responses to the essay prompts in the book
• “Further skills and concepts” lessons covering less-frequently-tested topics
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Expert advice to tackle the essay
• Key skills designed to maximize your performance