GRE Power Vocab
Written by The Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 448 pages
On Sale: June 2015
ISBN: 978-1-101-88178-1 (1-101-88178-X)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS! Ace the GRE verbal sections with 800+ words you need to know to excel.
This eBook edition has been optimized for onscreen viewing with cross-linked quiz questions, answers, and explanations.
Improving your vocabulary is one of the most important steps you can take to enhance your GRE verbal score. The Princeton Review's GRE Power Vocab is filled with useful definitions and study tips for over 800 words, along with skills for decoding unfamiliar ones. You'll also find strategies that help to liven up flashcards and boost memorization techniques.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Score.
• 800+ of the most frequently used vocab words to ensure that you work smarter, not harder
• Effective exercises and games designed to develop mnemonics and root awareness
• Secondary definitions to help you avoid the test's tricks and traps
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Over 60 quick quizzes to help you remember what you've learned
• Varied drills using antonyms, analogies, and sentence completions to assess your knowledge
• A diagnostic final exam to check that you've mastered the vocabulary necessary for getting a great GRE score