Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, 2015 Edition
Written by Princeton Review
Format: Trade Paperback, 256 pages
On Sale: August 2014
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2528-4 (0-8041-2528-7)
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | IndieBound | Powell's | Target | Walmart
About This Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Language & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough it can be to prepare for the AP English Language & Composition Exam—or how important a stellar score on the test can be for your college applications. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language and Composition Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis, and argumentative essays
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Up-to-date information on the 2015 exam
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
• Sample student essays scored at different levels