Anatomy of Medical School Admissions
Written by Princeton Review
Format: eBook, 270 pages
On Sale: September 2013
ISBN: 978-0-8041-2523-9 (0-8041-2523-6)
Amazon | Apple | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Google Play Store | Kobo
About This Book
The Princeton Review Knows Med School. Thinking about a career in medicine? This is the book you need to ensure you’re prepared in every way: Learn about medical school admissions, career options, how to prepare yourself as an undergrad, and, of course, about the major changes coming to the MCAT in 2015.
The health system of tomorrow will require a different kind of physician. With over 30 years of experience and a proven track record helping millions of students achieve their goals, The Princeton Review is the only company with the expertise and resources to guide you through each step of your journey. We’re not just about test prep: we’re about prepping for your life.
Inside this eBook, you'll find guidance and advice on topics like:
• Do You Have What it Takes? (Thinking Like a Medical Student)
• Is a Career in Medicine Right For You? (What They Don't Tell You at Career Day)
• Everything You Need to Know about Med School Admissions
• Researching Medical Schools, or ... Making the List
• Q&A With Admissions Officers
• The Inside Scoop on Applications, Personal Statements, Financial Aid, and More...
• How to Rock the Interview
• The MCAT: Now and 2015
• Preparing for and Taking the MCAT
• Sample Personal Statements